. .

Thread: Hello everyone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Fivetide View Post
    pressure of around 58 - 62 PSI.
    owch!... i guess thats why you bought one intead of buildng your own chamber

Exactly ! 65 psi would be like an IED going off lol

Not sure how thick your resin is there, but a method I use when "painting" composites with resin, is to run a heat gun on low or hot hair dryer over the surface. It expands the gas in the bubble forcing it to rise and pop on the surface and gets rid of most of them and I get pretty good results this way. Of course adding heat normally speeds up curing so you do have to be a little carefully depending on how long you do it for.

Quote Originally Posted by Washout View Post
    Not sure how thick your resin is there, but a method I use when "painting" composites with resin, is to run a heat gun on low or hot hair dryer over the surface. It expands the gas in the bubble forcing it to rise and pop on the surface and gets rid of most of them and I get pretty good results this way. Of course adding heat normally speeds up curing so you do have to be a little carefully depending on how long you do it for.
    Hi washnut , theres the problem the cure time is around 10 mins and it not a normal type for resin, I found clear resin at 2-3 mm thick brittle this is a type for liquid plastic , the problem though is it cure time, one of the reasons Im getting a pressure pot.

5. Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    Aahh, a bridgeport power feed gearbox, heavy duty version.
    I Thought they were out of some shitty french cars gearbox

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information