1. #1
    as title....googled but not found the answer.

    URL reference would be nice.


  2. #2
    Extended Range me thinks.

  3. #3
    i2i's Avatar
    Lives in Cardiff, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 30-08-2018 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 693. Received thanks 30 times, giving thanks to others 0 times.
    Elizabeth Regina

  4. Well from what I can find out about ER from Rego-Fix (the company who patented them in 1973) it was simply the mark they used when setting up that type of collet. It was later moved over to a DIN number 6499 (which nobody pretty much uses including Rego-Fix). They claim that they product has <3um of TIR (which considering the cost of their parts I hope so). Hope that helps.


  5. #5
    thanks all...

Similar Threads

  1. "Hacking" and "Modding"
    By magicniner in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-01-2015, 07:59 PM
  2. WANTED: Wanted - a 1/4" (6.35mm) ER11 collet.
    By HankMcSpank in forum Items Wanted
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 17-09-2013, 06:45 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 29-01-2013, 10:05 AM
  4. "Racks" VS "ball screw"
    By C.AlveSilva in forum Linear & Rotary Motion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17-04-2012, 10:53 PM
  5. Collet adaptor 1/4" to 1/8" for standard router
    By progomez in forum Spindles & Drive Motors
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 21-08-2009, 10:56 PM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts