. .
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Looks like the normal first page of the forum has gone awry.... or is it my PC?

Quote Originally Posted by WandrinAndy View Post
    Looks like the normal first page of the forum has gone awry.... or is it my PC?
    No mine is the same what's happening MODS.????

No complaint here - I didn't like that layout.

First page missing here as well.

I must be getting old, i dont like change. Can we have our front page back please?
    The more I know, I know, I know the less. (John Owen)

Quote Originally Posted by motoxy View Post
    I must be getting old, i dont like change. Can we have our front page back please?
    I don't mind change when it's for the better, some will think this is but I'm afraid I like to be able to see whats been going on when I log in so the original first page worked for me.

ouch... its like being blind :(

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    The sceptic in me says it so we now have to click a link that takes us to a page with lots of ads above the new posts.

Quote Originally Posted by m_c View Post
    The sceptic in me says it so we now have to click a link that takes us to a page with lots of ads above the new posts.
    don't say that!... im going to have a go at being optimistic (its been a while) its just a glitch :)... quick nip n tuck n it'll all be back to business as usual :)

Not sure why it's gone, I've notified Lee so I'm sure he will sort things out. I think it has something to do with the site using excessive server resources for one of the extra features, but he's not sure which one so has removed them and will add the features back in one at a time to find out which is causing the problem.

For now you can use the 'What's New' or new post links.
    Old router build log here. New router build log here. Lathe build log here.
    Electric motorbike project here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information