. .
    Hi,

I Live close to Oslo, Norway.
    I converted my Tos FN20 about 10 years ago. Using Mach3 and EMC2 to control it.

The last 3-4 years I built a new workshop as my basement is already filled up with machines.
    There I can actually see large parts of the floor, which is a new experience to me.

I have browsed through this forum and found it to have a pleasant information to noise ratio and a friendly note. I have a bunch of servos, ballscrews, linear rails etc after a serious shopping spree on Ebay when I rebuilt the TOS. I took my medicine and recovered, but the stuff is still there, and I now have the space to maybe use it for someting fun.

My daily work is in automation and electronics. At the moment I'm designing a motor drive. So I may have something to contribute as this experience made my work easier when I did my machine.

You're welcome to come and have a look: Thumbnails
    The VPU mill never got finished. It lived in my old garage that was demolished to make space for the workshop and with nowhere to store it, it left in a dumpster.

Have a nice day.
    Einar

Hmm... Error. I'm not allowed to use tags. Trying again.

Quote Originally Posted by Einar View Post
    ... found it to have a pleasant information to noise ratio and a friendly note.

Hmm... Error. I'm not allowed to use tags. Trying again.
    Welcome to the forum Einar. I think some forum functions only become available once your first one or three posts have been moderated.... to reduce spam probably.

Agree the forum's got a friendly and helpful note to it... Even the occasional bickering is usually tinged with humour. Well, it makes me chuckle!

Thread Information