. .
    Lives in Lincoln, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 17-06-2020 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 252. Received thanks 1 times, giving thanks to others 11 times.
    Gents,

I'm trying to build an L shaped box which has a z axis assembly mounted on it. Looking for someone who can CNC the following in MDF, plywood or alu (it's a prototype to try out an idea, so I'm trying to keep the costs down):

The plates will need holes for screws / bolts and a few larger holes for bearings. MDF / plywood would need to be 15mm, alu would be 10mm thick.

The above drawing is a rough estimate of how many plates are needed and the dimensions, I can of course provide more precise drawings for the job.

Regards,
    dsc.
    Last edited by dsc; 04-01-2013 at 04:26 PM.

Did you manage to get these cut?

Lives in Lincoln, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 17-06-2020 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 252. Received thanks 1 times, giving thanks to others 11 times.
    Hi D-man,

nope, no offers yet. Would you be interested?

Regards,
    dsc.

Yeah I could be interested. However I don't get back until wed. If you like I can drop you a line then. In the meantime drop me a more accurate file over.

All in mdf ok for you?

Yup, all MDF is the plan. PM sent.

Regards,
    dsc.

Just a quick update of the overall view, going with 18mm MDF and cross dowels for assembly:

Regards,
    dsc.

Gents,

this now needs cutting in 15mm Ecocast Alu:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	quick_dims.png 
Views:	339 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	7858

Any good souls willing to cutting this please PM. Material is Ecocast 15mm, which will probably needs supplying as I haven't got the means to transport 500mm x 1500mm 15mm thick plate.

Regards,
    dsc.

Thread Information