. .
    Hi Everyone,

Just thought I would introduce myself. We are the UK manaufactures for the Routout CNC products, If anyone has any questions relating to CNC then please do not hesitate to ask and I will try to answer your questions. Our core business is Stepper Drive card and software sales although we also convert manual machines for customers onsite. We have knowlege of Mill, Lathe, Laser and plasma conversions / builds using both the Routout CNC software & Mach3. We are also UK distributers for the Mach3 Software and any software / Hardware purchased from us has full technical support both by phone and email. For people that live nearby, you are always welcome to pop in (please telephone before hand though as we are a small company run by myself and my wife) and it may be possible that I will be out on a customers site doing a conversion.

Thanks

Best Regards

Mike Gaylor.

2. Mike its a pleasure to have you here and I'm sure you will be a goldmine of info to us all, I'm sure I will be asking lots of questions in the upcoming months mainly regarding software that I am very green on, but looking at your software I think this would be a great starter for someone like me to grasp and learn CHEERS! :)

Hi Mike!

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we intend to keep the magic smoke inside our electronic contraptions, but if it escapes, you might be hearing from us!

:P

Hi mike! Bought your drivers long time ago :)

Welcome to the forums Mike.
    .Me

Is Routout still in business?' Telephone line has been constanltly engaged the past few days.

Thread Information