1. #1
    I was looking around for a way to secure my work pieces and stumbled across this pic:

    Does anyone know what the rail is called between the mdf? That would be perfect for my machine. The only thing I can find is a unistrut variant but is a bit thick for what I want. Thankingyoo

  2. #2
    Its probably t-slot bar like this:http://uk.sotmau.com/Incra-MITERCHAN...nel-p18731804/

  3. #4
    Exactly what I need. Thanks

  4. #5
    Thats what i use on my machine and it is what they use for making hangers for cable trays. I got mine from an electrical factor, look for the nuts/ bolts that go with it as well which i use for hold downs as they twist into position
    If the nagging gets really bad......Get a bigger shed:naughty:

Similar Threads

  1. Work hold down
    By gorbo in forum Woodwork Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 20-04-2014, 03:42 PM
  2. mini hold down clamps
    By Daedelus in forum Tool & Tooling Technology
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-03-2014, 08:42 PM
  3. Hold down clamps, what do you use?
    By Web Goblin in forum Machine Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 14-04-2012, 10:45 PM
  4. Custom Vacuum Table 'Hold Down' System - piping/valve advice
    By FlightCaseCo in forum Machine Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 16-01-2012, 05:56 PM
  5. Workpiece hold down by glue
    By Robin Hewitt in forum Machine Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 30-09-2010, 07:22 PM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts