. .
    I have only just discovered that members are able to create albums of photos... And guess this is simply an extra way of grouping photos together and doesn't really use much extra storage.

There are times when I would like to take another look at a photo that I recall was posted by Jazz or Jonathan or Irving for example, but often struggle to remember the thread in which to find it.

Would it be possible to have a default album containing all photos that a given member has posted?

1000 & 1 Words.

Name:  pics.png
Views: 281
Size:  34.6 KB

:) ?
    .Me

I'll have a look and see if there is a MOD that will allow viewing members attachments, as opposed to what we have now.
    .Me

Cheers Lee... Didn't know about that either! That seems to provide a gallery of all the pictures that have already been explicitly organised into albums.

But I'm being lazier than that... I'm thinking of a way of finding all pictures, posted by a particular member/user, that have NOT been organised into albums.

For example I know Jazz has posted pics of a particular style of Z-Axis that I would like to look at again, but they are posted instream in other peep's builds/threads and Jazz does not have them organised into an album.... Tut tut. Lol

I suppose that members who have pictures of value could relatively easily organise them into albums, but 'twould be nice if all pics for Jazz for example automatically defaulted into a JAZZCNC album that I could browse, instead of trawling through many threads to find them.

Edit: This post overlapped your last post... Reckon that would work!

Thread Information