. .

Thread: Tapatalk

Sorry I know this I the wrong place to post this but I can't find anywhere else to put it while using tapatalk..

Lee it's one for you fella, I don't get notifications from the app for replied threads or pms. I looked it up and it's something to do with the admin co as all my settings are correct.

Could you help please? Does anyone else have this problem?

Hi,

Will look into this for you tonight, i know there is an update for it so will install that and see what options i get from the new version.

I've moved this to the Questions & Problems forum, there is a thread on this from when tapa was requested by a member, ill update to that thread when im done so keep an eye out for it :).

.Me
    .Me

Cheers lee I appreciate it buddy

Lee just to let you know that tapatalk is working flawlessly at the moment all of a sudden. All notifications are coming through

Hi D-man,

Sorry I should have updated you on this, yes I updated tapa to the current version at the time and everything seems to now be running smoothly.

I plan to do a dedicated mobile app at some point for the forums and site, I’m not 100% sure yet if it would be worth it as I don’t have the numbers to hand for our mobile users but it is defo something I plan to do.

Thanks,
    Lee
    .Me

That would be awesome! I could start a poll I guess...

Hi D,

You can if you want, just had a look for you and last month we had 40,065 visits, with just short of 4k using a mobile device including any forms of a tablet device. I know a number of users here visit via Tapa or just using the mobile theme I setup for the forum. The better option to me though would be a proper branded mobile app that we can just give out to members for free, the forum software dose come with such an app, however it’s an additional cost of around £100 last time I looked.

So would like to see that it would be worth it if I do make that investment as i can think of better things to spend it on if the numbers dont come up/in. I'll look out for your thread so i can vote ;-)

.Me
    Last edited by Lee Roberts; 09-11-2012 at 04:16 PM. Reason: got me numbers wrong !
    .Me

I use Tapatalk as I visit a few different forums and for reading and general replying it's fine.
    Neil...

Build log...here

9. The Following User Says Thank You to njhussey For This Useful Post:

Thread Information