. .

Thread: Amazing!

Only been on the forum a few days, and I've been looking through some of the machines you guys have built/building. All I can say is, your all amazing. Some of the ingenuity that goes into building these machines on tight budgets is great. This is a whole new world to me, and seeing what you guys are doing makes me want to have a go myself. Haven't a clue where to start or even what sort of machine to build yet. But this forum has inspired and opened my eyes!
    Keep up the good work fellas. :)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to oscar For This Useful Post:

Brilliant thanks for the feedback Oscar, nice fan guard btw !
    .Me

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    Only been on the forum a few days, and I've been looking through some of the machines you guys have built/building. All I can say is, your all amazing. Some of the ingenuity that goes into building these machines on tight budgets is great. This is a whole new world to me, and seeing what you guys are doing makes me want to have a go myself. Haven't a clue where to start or even what sort of machine to build yet. But this forum has inspired and opened my eyes!
    Keep up the good work fellas. :)
    You sound just like i did when i joined this forum over two years ago, I knew little and was enchanted by the CNC world. The members of this site have taken me to a world where i can now build a machine, operate a machine confidently and even give advice to others (every now and then if i quick enough...lol) The members will give you as much information as you need and sometimes more!! and before you know it you will have a good idea of the path you would like to take, and again they will help you there as well. The resources available on this site are as you say Amazing! So ask loads of questions and answer some if you can, but if not no matter, im sure it wont be long before you have enough knowlege to be helping others like yourself, who decide to join this modern exciting community for the first time, if there are any questions you think i can help you with drop me a line..

and Welcome

Rick
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

Thread Information