. .
    Lives in edinburgh, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 13-11-2012 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 4.
    Hi, im having a clear out and have alot of various drills, finishers, rippers, taps, probably some mitsubishi tips as well. All are new, never used, thought id put them on here to see what interest i get, to start with i have 6x12mm S259 endmills, 2x10mm endmills, 2x8mm endmills and 2x6mm endmills, all dormer, and new in boxes, open to sensible offers either for the lot or will sell seperately, probably easier to pay through paypal, all items will be sent first class with signature required, postage will depend on quantity bought, i will get a full list written out and post the rest later, if anyones looking for something particular let me know and ill see what i have, cheers Davy

Hey Davy what sort of prices are you looking for? Also what material are they best for? Or what can they cut. Sorry still learning about the right bits

Sorry just looked them up, am I correct in saying they have threads and are not suitable for Chinese spindles?

Lives in edinburgh, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 13-11-2012 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 4.
    hi no these dont have threads, will get some pics up soon of all the stuff i have

May be interested, waiting for pictures...
    Old router build log here. New router build log here. Lathe build log here.
    Electric motorbike project here.

Thread Information