First To LEE I never mentioned that John S had left the forum but you clearly don't now how much you upset John S and I do from contact with him so given that info my comments where valid and not speculation.
If my comments based on fact leave you or the other MODS a little uncomfortable then that's your problem not mine and maybe you should look to why, but I don't have to put up with it just like John hasn't.

Now with regards to me leaving I Also Like John S never said I was leaving the Forum just not posting or replying to threads and these are my reasons why.

To those that think I'm being Harsh, (Mark, I wasn't pissed Either other than pissed OFF), then consider this.!
I spend an unhealthy amount of time replying to post's or emailing/PM-ing often going into far too much detail in order to help and give back the best I can and for very little reward other than satisfaction of helping.
While this helps the individuals it also helps the Forum owner by making the forum more appealing so when my post's get hacked for no good reason IMO or done under the pretences of quoting forum rules just because it makes the higher powers feel slightly uncomfortable then I'm not going to waste my time anymore.

If this comes over has me being petty then fine but I don't feel that objecting to Censorship, and not for the first time, in what ever form it's portrayed is too much to ask of the site owners given the amount effort and time I've freely given.
That said I have no problem with moderating threads when they go too far, and yes I've been party to my far share and guilty of going too far and being a Dick on many occasion but that's not what's happening now.!

Someone said what would it take to bring me back.? Well the answer is I haven't left just not contributing directly any more only to be Censored by a Gestapo regime.
This type of ruling or "Sailing ships" smacks of dictator ship and I won't waste my valuable time contributing just to be dictated too when I'm helping to boost the appeal of the Forum.

So I say if you want the BEST FORUM with the nicest folks to remain the Best then I urge you all to resist and shout loud when ever you see it unjustly happen.!! Other wise the valuable hard learnt information the likes of John S and others posses won't be shared so it's LOSE - - LOSE and I don't mean for John S, Me or any of the others who keep Stum.!!

I'll say it again. .. . . CENSORSHIP KILLS FORUMS.

Now I too am off to give a very nice bloke my best wish's.!!