Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
  1. That's Great news Irving :)


    Bill

  2. Full MOT today - MRI, CT, Ultrasound, X-ray, physio & OT assessments...

  3. #93
    That's good Irving, even better for Jan too!! Hope the recovery is progressing, I'm sure they're pushing you hard...
    Neil...

    Build log...here

  4. just had 2 hours of physio in the gym... knackered! In other news, just been told I can move to Stanmore tomorrow!!! Will make life so much easier all round.

  5. #95
    That's excellent news, will make it easier for your family that's for sure.

    I'll bet you are knackered after physio, I'm tired after an hour of gently cardio in the gym :)
    Neil...

    Build log...here

  6. Quote Originally Posted by njhussey View Post
    That's excellent news, will make it easier for your family that's for sure.

    I'll bet you are knackered after physio, I'm tired after an hour of gently cardio in the gym :)
    all i did was sit on mat and maintain balance with arms behind me, or hands under knees

  7. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by irving2008 View Post
    all i did was sit on mat and maintain balance with arms behind me, or hands under knees
    Hah with my bad back that would slay me, I can't even sit upright on the floor!!
    Neil...

    Build log...here

  8. well i'm now in Stanmore. The care is just as good as SM but despite being linked centres they do everything differently - go figure!

  9. #99
    Hi Irving, sorry to hear of your accident. Been away for a while and only just seen the thread. All the best mate and wishing you a speedy recovery

  10. #100
    D.C.'s Avatar
    Lives in Birmingham, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 05-01-2016 Has been a member for 4-5 years. Has a total post count of 326. Received thanks 30 times, giving thanks to others 24 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by irving2008 View Post
    well i'm now in Stanmore. The care is just as good as SM but despite being linked centres they do everything differently - go figure!
    That was quick, it's good that SM let you move I guess they think you are make good progress?

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tool Life Expectations?
    By Washout in forum Tool & Tooling Technology
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-01-2014, 01:49 PM
  2. Irving's thread, why is it locked?
    By D.C. in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-01-2013, 08:49 AM
  3. What happened to Irving?
    By Robin Hewitt in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 20-02-2012, 11:17 AM
  4. why is nothing in life simple!
    By ptjw7uk in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 09:21 PM
  5. Hope Irving is ok
    By Smiler in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 28-11-2008, 10:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •