. .
    Hi All, Does anyone know a good source of multi wire plugs and sockets, 7-10 wires 10amps if possible, i did toy with using tow bar sockets and plugs but they are a little primative to be honest, so i though i would ask you guys..

Rick
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

Take it you've tried RS Rick, I tend to use them for most stuff like that as I don't have anything local to me unless I want to rewire the house lol.
    Take it this is for your new build.
    Sure someone with a lot more experience like Jonathan will be along soon with some good advice.

Quote Originally Posted by martin54 View Post
    Take it you've tried RS Rick, I tend to use them for most stuff like that as I don't have anything local to me unless I want to rewire the house lol.
    Take it this is for your new build.
    Sure someone with a lot more experience like Jonathan will be along soon with some good advice.
    LOL no i never even thought of RS will have a look now, but i would have asked anyhow as sometimes peoples experience with these things gives a better description than the actual catalog... yes it is for the new build.... :)

Rick
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

I can't think of anything offhand that would handle 10A, so I'll refer you to the farnell website and there 333,089 connectors. Good luck with the search!
    Old router build log here. New router build log here. Lathe build log here.
    Electric motorbike project here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    I can't think of anything offhand that would handle 10A, so I'll refer you to the farnell website and there 333,089 connectors. Good luck with the search!
    Just browsing through that lot and Good Grief, Just how many types on 5 pin din plugs does the wordl need for god sake!!!! trawling through that lot will take a while....

Rick

Thread Information