Hi all

My name is Darryl Burns and I work for a recruitment company called Alecto Recruitment based on the South coast.
We have over 100+ UK wide Precision Engineering jobs including CNC Machinists, Manual Machinists, Production Engineers, Production Managers, CAD CAM Programmers, Design Engineers, Mechanical Inspector and Inspection Managers etc.

I have a position for a client of mine based in Milton Keynes who are looking for two CNC Millers and a CNC Turner who can work from engineering drawings and able to write a programme from the start using Heidenhain (Milling) Fanuc (Turning) and fully set and operate a range of machines as well as machining various materials such as stainless, alu, brass and ideally some exotics like Inconel. Ideally you will have worked to tight tolerances of +- 0.005mm as this client does a fair amount of Aerospace and F1 work.

For more details please either call me on 01329 836 585 or email [email protected]

For a full listing of every position we have available please click on the following link http://www.alectorecruitment.com