. .
    yes you have guessed it! my XYZ cnc machine is down- AGAIN!!
    Had this thing 2 years now and I guess I have had it out of action for about 8 months of that.
    Last edited by Lee Roberts; 03-12-2012 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Split post to the Experience & Feedback forum.

Quote Originally Posted by David Maybury View Post
    yes you have guessed it! my XYZ cnc machine is down- AGAIN!!
    Had this thing 2 years now and I guess I have had it out of action for about 8 months of that.
    Hi there, what model of machine is it you have, and can you describe some of the problems you have had with it..

Rick
    Last edited by Lee Roberts; 03-12-2012 at 11:23 AM. Reason: edited quoted text.
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

PM Sent:

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Roberts
    David,

Just to let you know we have split your recent thread regarding your xyz machine into two threads, your comments about that machine/company have been moved to the Trading Experience & Feedback forum as a closed review.

The other half of your post has been left and titled a little better as members will try and help you to "right" the machine in an open discussion, sorry to hear about your experience with xyz hopfully the members here will be able to get your machine back in working order.

Regards,
    .Me
    .Me
    .Me

Thread Information