What's available either free or what you pay for doesn't alter the fact that the original bitmap needs to be of a suitable quality to start with, there are ways to get a better vector copy of any bitmap but like most things in life it takes a bit of practice. Software I use does a pretty good job of auto tracing but like any package the default settings sometimes need to be altered to get the best results, that can only be done by learning how to use the program properly & can still require a certain amount of node editing if your looking for perfect results. Regardless of what software you end up using I am afraid that if you want to be able to do this on a regular basis you are going to have to learn to edit vectors properly, does take a bit of time but once you have the hang of it you would be surprised just how quick you can produce usable results.
Don't forget that if you are running a business then the customer should be paying for your time spent doing any kind of design work which includes editing artwork that is not supplied ready to cut. If your lifting Logos from logo websites don't forget that this doesn't give you the right to use them for any commercial gain & you still risk being chased by the Copyright holder, some companies protect their copyright more than others & I have individuals taken to court for selling copyright material. End of the day you pays your money you take your chance.