. .
    I found my way to the forum through google after trying to find a way of simplifying or possibly automating the making of timber profiles and jointing I have in mind for a new project to take kids off the streets. Then I started reading some of the threads and what can I say other than I am "gob smacked", fascinated and addicted all in equal measure. I am way out of my depth but consuming threads at a rate of knots and the fog is clearing. I think it's going to be some time before I will be able to contribute anything useful and likely to be a right PITA with all my questions in the meantime. It's not my fault, you shouldn't have such a fantastic forum with such entertaining and knowledgeable members.

welcome to the forum Mekon, don't worry about asking questions it's the best way to learn. Just by asking questions your contributing as the answers supplied to your questions will help others so ask away. Easy for me to say as I'm not one of those experienced enough to answer lol.

Hi Mekon, welcome to this site. I too am a new member, but have already had some help and suggestions from various members of the group.

Thread Information