. .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    She's going to be a great GD . . Lol
    I know your clock is ticking on a bit but I hope the "GD" Means Gun Dog and Not Guide Dog.. LOL

Rick
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

Ah ah now you may just get that chance to pay back.?? . . . .Checkout my new partner in crime. .Attachment 7584

11 weeks and off her Foookin head already. . . Lol
    Jazz I would put money on it that she is nowhere near as far off her head as my border, had a few dogs over the years but never come across one as mad as the dog I have now lol.
    First thing most people who know me say when they meet me is " How's that barmy dog of yours "

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardoco View Post
    I know your clock is ticking on a bit but I hope the "GD" Means Gun Dog and Not Guide Dog.. LOL

Rick
    Not yet but I'm sure that day will come, hopefully not with this one thou.!! . . . BUT. . . Ermm now you got me thinking.??
    She's super intelligent and already figured out how to open doors and flip-up bin lid with food in it (typical greedy Lab) so maybe she could be a trained CNC Guide dog and watch for potential crashs and hit the E-stop before it happens.?? Certainly could train her to come get me when tool change needed or Job finished. . .Ermmm better get the treats out.. . Lol

Quote Originally Posted by martin54 View Post
    Jazz I would put money on it that she is nowhere near as far off her head as my border, had a few dogs over the years but never come across one as mad as the dog I have now lol.
    First thing most people who know me say when they meet me is " How's that barmy dog of yours "
    Yep I won't take you upon that bet Martin.? My friend has a colley and thats crazy with springs for legs.!!

Not yet but I'm sure that day will come, hopefully not with this one thou.!! . . . BUT. . . Ermm now you got me thinking.??
    She's super intelligent and already figured out how to open doors and flip-up bin lid with food in it (typical greedy Lab) so maybe she could be a trained CNC Guide dog and watch for potential crashs and hit the E-stop before it happens.?? Certainly could train her to come get me when tool change needed or Job finished. . .Ermmm better get the treats out.. . Lol
    You could train her to be a forum moderator... LMAO

Rick
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardoco View Post
    You could train her to be a forum moderator... LMAO

Rick
    Ok well that's 2.5 brain cells used up.!! So plenty left to run government in between jobs. .

She's super intelligent and already figured out how to open doors and flip-up bin lid with food in it (typical greedy Lab)l
    Should train her to deliver the parts you make:

BBC News - Driving school for dogs in New Zealand
    Old router build log here. New router build log here. Lathe build log here.
    Electric motorbike project here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Should train her to deliver the parts you make:

BBC News - Driving school for dogs in New Zealand
    So do they get a No Claims BONE-US.?

So do they get a No Claims BONE-US.?
    Only if it's a bona fide claim.
    Old router build log here. New router build log here. Lathe build log here.
    Electric motorbike project here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information