Hi all,

First of all, I'm new to this site, and I'm a new owner of a cnc machine.
I own a small electronic company, so earlier this year I bought a China cnc machine from JCut.
It is a 3030 model: Mini CNC router,CNC router, china Mini CNC router,Desktop CNC router-JCUT

I'm bought it to make prototype pcb's and small production series of pcbs. And It works good for this.
But sometimes a need to mill things in plastic, nylon etc. Things like brackets or mountings.

For now I have been using my PCB layout software to make the design og for an example a bracket. But the software is really not very usefull for this. for instance the PCB software lacks control over the z-axis.

So my questions is, is there a cheap or free software for designing the things I need. I possible I would prefer an easy No-nonsense-program.

The machine is controlled by NCstudio, I'm not sure how compatible that software is...

By the way, I contacted the supplier JCut and asked for software to design other things than pcb's and the provided me with ArtCam. ArtCam looks really good and advanced. But to be honest I really don't know hos og where to begin using ArtCam.

Hope to get some advice from all you experienced CNC users:)

Kind Regards
Michael