Hi everyone

My name is Andy Strange and I work for a recruitment company called Alecto Recruitment based on the South coast. We have over 100+ UK wide Precision Engineering jobs including CNC Machinists, Manual Machinists, Production Engineers, Production Managers, CAD CAM Programmers, Design Engineers, Mechanical Inspector and Inspection Managers etc.

I have a position for a client of mine based in Weymouth who are looking for two CNC Millers who can work from engineering drawings and able to write a programme from the start using either Mazak (Mazatrol) or Heidenhain and fully set and operate a range of machines from VMC's to HMC's as well as machining various materials such as stainless, alu, brass and ideally some exotics like Inconel. Ideally you will have worked to tight tolerances of +- 0.005mm as this client does a fair amount of Aerospace work.

For more details please either call me on 01329 836 580 / 07833 249 701 or email [email protected]

For a full listing of every position we have available please click on the following link http://www.alectorecruitment.com