Quote Originally Posted by GEOFFREY View Post
Thats a pity Jazz, I thought you would have some of the best ideas!!G
Yes I probably could contribute Geoff but being totally honest with you I do an awful lot of that in front and behind the scenes already. The number of people who contact me and want all the information, right down to cut material dimensions, screw lengths etc spoon feeding is getting a bit silly now.!

I don't have any problems with offering component advise or pointing out potential design flaws and recommendations so they don't take the wrong path or buy wrong stuff. Or like I do often for folks knocking up model or 2 to give an Idea or heads-up but I won't spoon feed folks full designs to the last detail and they should expect to learn the very basics at least. . . . . If they want it bad enough they'll take the time to learn if not then bugger em.! . . No time for free loaders.!!

Problem with this idea is that there's " Horse's for course's" and every body wants just one horse to ride all courses and win each race.!!

Define the parameters and backing the winner of one race gets much easier. Winning all races is completely different and more complicated set of parameters.