. .
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    Rather partial to that bit after having removed about 30 metres of it in a wrecker one day doing a slow spiral from slow lane to central reservation.
    Wasn't a passat estate was it? Saw a nasty one between 26 and 27 a couple of months ago.
    So what's happening with these screws? You definitely don't want them Dean? Don't want you coming back to me saying I'm a useless inconsiderate twat at a later date haha

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    .... started to wonder just how many Nm of force could be applied thru Cheek power alone.? . . . . Obviously realise this will be a rising rate has desperation sets in so some parameters will be needed..?
    Afraid I don't have a formula at hand but would like to suggest that it include a parameter that caters for dwindling power over age, as I'm convinced I canna hold them in as well as I used to do!

Quote Originally Posted by WandrinAndy View Post
    Afraid I don't have a formula at hand but would like to suggest that it include a parameter that caters for dwindling power over age, as I'm convinced I canna hold them in as well as I used to do!
    Really glad I choose to have sunday dinner on my lap sat in front of the pc reading this lol

Yes nice to have you back John.
    Pmsl at the comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobiwan View Post
    So what's happening with these screws? You definitely don't want them Dean? Don't want you coming back to me saying I'm a useless inconsiderate twat at a later date haha
    No I'll call say that now mate to avoid any confusion.!! . . . . . Let the Old and kindly gentleman have them. ( LEE is that better for the Papy sensitive b@~%&rds out there.!!)

. Let the Old and kindly gentleman have them.
    Shìt............ just put the red coat and white beard away for another year, have to drag it out again now................... Sigh.

Ant, I'll get in touch tomorrow, got to shoot up to N Derby tomorrow, Gert's niece is in hospital having her Barclaycard surgically removed.

Not a wimpy Passat estate it was a eight wheeled recovery truck towing a broken down Sternol oil truck, some twat in an artic fell asleep and ploughed into the back of both of use. The oil truck went down the bank into that lake on the left and i di a very very slow [ or so it seemed ] two and a half pirouettes and smacked into the barrier, with the 8 wheeler on it's side.

Only saving grace was I'd got brown trousers on that day............
    John S -

No I'll call say that now mate to avoid any confusion.!! . . . . . Let the Old and kindly gentleman have them. ( LEE is that better for the Papy sensitive b@~%&rds out there.!!)
    All that f%$king moaning and you don't want them now! lol You don't want these anyway, get some 2010 now that Chai is doing them. Next bunch of cast offs I'll give you a call first.

Right John, your back on then. I'm off down to Bulwell in Notts for new years tomorrow around 2ish and back Wednesday morning. I can take the parts down there if you want to collect since its closer. If you turn up on Tuesday be warned that I'll probably be wrecked still but I'm sure you'll have seen far worse! If not, it'll have to be Wednesday onwards. I'll PM you my mobile number any way mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobiwan View Post
    Next bunch of cast offs I'll give you a call first.
    Don't F@~& bother.!

Don't F@~& bother.!
    Keep ya pants on. That was meant as a joke mate!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information