. .
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricardoco View Post
    Oh and on a point of order adding images to your original design post just so you can come back at people who are pointing out valid points doesnt help either..

Rick
    I Did look at it read my post
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    No problem but just for the record I wasn't giving attitude and my first post was offering sound advise based of experience. It was you who came back with attitude.!

Maybe you need to lighten up bit.!
    I'm guessing it was the "I certainly wouldn't.!" ... a tad dismissive jazz
    you may well be the GOD of whatever but I guess tact is a tad more than you can muster
    ccccchill out jazz its a brand new year and you have started with the size 11's already

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardoco View Post
    I Did look at it read my post
    I think you should read mine.

You'll find that I added the new images BEFORE the retarded posts by this member - therefore he and you should comment in what's up at the present time not what WAS there.

This design was a 5min lash up to show quite roughly what I'm after.

Not a to scale cad file that has been FEA tested and ready to put on a MotoGP bike tomorrow.

But some people just cannot use common sense and engage some tact instead of wading in with bitchiness born of insecurity.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratch View Post
    I think you should read mine.

You'll find that I added the new images BEFORE the retarded posts by this member - therefore he and you should comment in what's up at the present time not what WAS there.

This design was a 5min lash up to show quite roughly what I'm after.

Not a to scale cad file that has been FEA tested and ready to put on a MotoGP bike tomorrow.

But some people just cannot use common sense and engage some tact instead of wading in with bitchiness born of insecurity.
    It wasnt there when i posted and if you look you will see i posted after that member, so I and others commented on what we saw, not what you posted after the fact.
    I suspect like others you read into a reply what you think is there, based on your mood at the time.
    I for one only give my opinions, in an effort to find out what people require, and if i can help in any way.
    I often wonder where this place is, that "Throwing the rattle out gets results" because its called rude where i come from.

I wish you luck with your project. Oh and Happy New Year to you and Welcome to the forum.

By the way that second design is much more like it, i can see no problems with its structure and im sure someone will be able to sort that for yu..

Rick
    Last edited by Ricardoco; 01-01-2013 at 11:50 PM.
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

Not got a dog in this race but one thing I will not do is work on any safety items like brakes or brake components unless they are for myself.
    The nock on effect from an accident or breakage don't bear thinking about in these days of litigation.
    John S -

I see no problem with the design as it stands - apart from being damn ugly. I'm with Sir John on the 'wouldn't do it for soeone else' front purely from a litigation point of view but to me it looks plenty strong enough.

If you don't have the confidence in your work yo undertake a job and stand behind your work then you shouldn't be doing what you do. Sounds like an amateurish junior approach to work.

As for the design bring ugly - just more pointless commentary.

If you don't have the confidence in your work yo undertake a job and stand behind your work then you shouldn't be doing what you do.
    I carry product liability insurance that costs well into 4 figures per year so I can afford to stand by my jobs,. However would I want to risk this for a simple job, designed by someone who obviously doesn't know the first thing about design other than it has to look cool and bling ?

Sounds like an amateurish junior approach to work.
    Not half as amateurish as this 'design' project.
    John S -

This post has been removed by the moderators

Threads and/or posts deemed to be soliciting any kind of harassment, discrimination, flaming, trolling and/or behaviour considered by the site staff as intentionally abusive or inappropriate.

Such content will be removed from public viewing.
    Last edited by mocha; 02-01-2013 at 10:41 AM.

OK I'll through a bit of positive light on the subject.

Go to CNC Machine Shop | Custom Waterjet, Plasma, Laser Cutting | eMachineShop.com

On there you can make your drawing, submit it and you get a quote for making one.

This is how many R&D places work who don't have the equipment or skills. Let us know how you get on.
    After all this is a home built CNC forum basically with many beginners as opposed to a manufacturing bike site.

[ Edit ] There is even a very good review of it here .

http://www.bytebrothers.org/Reviews/...op/Default.htm
    Last edited by John S; 02-01-2013 at 10:46 AM.
    John S -

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information