. .
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I just relayed what i saw in his pic?
    If the nagging gets really bad......Get a bigger shed:naughty:

Quote Originally Posted by 2e0poz View Post
    I just relayed what i saw in his pic?
    yep 400 pulses per rev but you forgot to divide by screw pitch for Steps Per millimeter.!! . . . .Easy mistake.

Come on Lads get your specs out.!! Am i seeing correct is the white wire Jumping from Pul+ to Dir +.?

Look at pic2 then pic3 and you'll see slightly better. That fully comprehensive Chinese Drive manual is about has much use chocolate fireguard. . .

Ok then looks like I'm talking to my self.!! . . .So I'll answer my own question . Lol . . . YES It IS.

Handywood man If I'm seeing correct then this is definitely your problem. The Step pulse and direction pulse are trying to use the same pin from PC and it will do what you say.

Just Swap the white jumper wire so it goes from (pul -) to (Dir-) and see if it works then.? Think you'll find it does.

yeah the way i read it & the link someone give before with the word doc he has got a little white jumper wire going from PUL+ to DIR+ although i have no idea what that means lol

Quote Originally Posted by wilfy View Post
    yeah the way i read it & the link someone give before with the word doc he has got a little white jumper wire going from PUL+ to DIR+ although i have no idea what that means lol
    Cheers Wilfy at least the old peepers are still working ok.!!. . . rest of me Fooooooked. . lol

Sorry Jazz had to go have me takeaway. I think you what they have done is connect the neg wires of step and pulse.

as im not a cnc wiz ive no idea what your all saying :) lol ,,,,,,,, are you on about the master control unit ??

Quote Originally Posted by 2e0poz View Post
    Sorry Jazz had to go have me takeaway. I think you what they have done is connect the neg wires of step and pulse.
    Yes that what i thought at first but looking at it closely and then checking the cnc4you drives then they are the Pul + Dir+ not Negs and this would defiantly cause the problem he's getting.

The green plugs? one side shows a link wire connecting some terminals together. Are they connected to plus or minus terminals?

can you give us some pics of the motors, details of the colours and where connected too?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information