. .

Thread: Marchant Dice

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by nwd76 View Post
    Maybe you are a lucky one cropwell. there are plenty of others including me who have been ripped off. I will never deal with Marchant Dice (new name Bionica Systems) again. I advise others to do the same.
    I certainly do not regard myself as lucky as far as MD are concerned. I would have been better off buying a much cheaper 6040 and modding it to strengthen where necessary. If I ever visit their website it will be when I need a sardonic laugh. Look at the whole thread to get my opinion of the crap they sold me.

What some companies do is transfer all their assets to a new company and then go into Insolvency. Thus they can walk away from their debts and obligations. It is, unfortunately, legal. So anyone who they owe money to can whistle for it. I know, it happened bigtime to me in the 80's.

If you want a laugh - check out Bionica Systems on TrustPilot. Half of the reviews are high praise and most look somewhat boiler plate and the other half are damning.

It is interesting to look at Marchant Dice and Bionica Systems (and Bionica Group) on the Companies House records. To me the timelines paint an interesting picture.

If you want a laugh - check out Bionica Systems on TrustPilot. Half of the reviews are high praise and most look somewhat boiler plate and the other half are damning.

It is interesting to look at Marchant Dice and Bionica Systems (and Bionica Group) on the Companies House records. To me the timelines paint an interesting picture.

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by cropwell View Post

I'd forgotten what the other company name was.
    James certainly became director of a good few companies in 2018.

I wonder how long until Lee gets an email threatening him with legal action for discussing them negatively?
    Avoiding the rubbish customer service from AluminiumWarehouse since July '13.

Quote Originally Posted by m_c View Post
    I'd forgotten what the other company name was.
    James certainly became director of a good few companies in 2018.

I wonder how long until Lee gets an email threatening him with legal action for discussing them negatively?
    .Me

Seems like he's had his fingers in a lot off burnt cakes
    https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/o...4/appointments.
    Cheers
    Andrew

looking for details of Bionica systems on Duedil turns up an MD James Marchant aged 33 so sounds like the next generation has been put in the chair.
    They seem to be concentrating on machines , rather than components but the trustpilot reviews are enlightening.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information