. .

Thread: help please

Hi could someone please help me identify this machine please the only name on it is
    EagleV Model 600x800mm

i have looked all over the internet but can not find any info on it.i think it must be a in-port and some one has put the name on the side eaglev there only one site i can find and thats on ebay then there 1 or 2 site linked to it.i just need some more info on it and a manual thanks if you can help Tom
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	$T2eC16JHJH8E9qSEUflQBQvPj8hVcg~~60_12.GIF 
Views:	327 
Size:	137.3 KB 
ID:	7961

Not quite sure how hard you have looked but I found this site straight away, these people seem to be selling them. Have you tried contacting them at all?

BlackCat Technology Ltd, Black Cat Cutters, Redsail Sign Vinyl - Application Tape - Sign Making Accessories & Cutting Plotters

hi yes this where i got it from thanks v much for looking.i have got a manual but i am still lost with to tell you the truth its the controller i cant set up

it says on here Redsail,Cutting Plotter,Vinyl plotter,Vinyl cutter

that it comes with a user manual on a cd User Manual (CD in English Version) have you looked at this yet??

Bit more detail on what is causing you problems might help, from what I can see the machine comes complete so just a need to install software & set that up, Mach3 is quite easy to set up but if you are having problems there are some support videos that explain further as well as the manual. Lazycam which is used to create your g code doesn't have a lot of support so might cause you a problem or two & G simple I've never heard of sorry. Sounds like it's another cam program so you may also need some software to do your design work with, something that will export a DXF file that you can then import into the cam package.

What operating system are you running on the computer & are you running 32 or 64 bit?

I'm considering the same machine, wonder how you eventually got on with it?

I've already mentioned on another post, but I have the Eagle IV if you require any info let me know.

Name:	eagle iv.jpg 
Views:	290 
Size:	117.4 KB 
ID:	8232

Quote Originally Posted by Bazzer View Post
    I've already mentioned on another post, but I have the Eagle IV if you require any info let me know.

Name:	eagle iv.jpg 
Views:	290 
Size:	117.4 KB 
ID:	8232
    Has it landed yet ??

Sorry, I'll get me coat...............
    John S -

Thought it was going to take off a few times !

Thread Information