. .
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Hi,
    We do import of Russian birch plywood. Different sizes and thickness. Good for flooring, furniture and any kind of contractions works. Please email me.

I assume this got sorted out. However for future reference I get my Birch Plywood from Morgan's Timber in Rochester. They stock BB/BB grade but have mentioned they can order in other grades. Also check out SL Hardwoods for online ordering.

http://www.morgantimber.co.uk/

http://www.slhardwoods.co.uk/product...al/wbp-plywood
    Last edited by Tenson; 27-10-2015 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenson View Post
    I assume this got sorted out. However for future reference I get my Birch Plywood from Morgan's Timber in Rochester. They stock BB/BB grade but have mentioned they can order in other grades. Also check out SL Hardwoods for online ordering.

http://www.morgantimber.co.uk/

http://www.slhardwoods.co.uk/product...al/wbp-plywood
    What sizes you usually use? We have B, BB, CP grades and may offer you better price and quality match.
    You can email us [email protected]
    Last edited by Pauliusm; 28-10-2015 at 12:46 PM. Reason: mistake

Thank you, if I need something special I may contact you. However in general I like to support my local timber yard - Morgan's is a huge timber processing facility where trees come in off the boat at one end and come out as beautiful timber at the other. Still owned and managed by Mr. Morgan and has employees who have worked there most of their lives. It's less than 30mins drive from me.
    Last edited by Tenson; 28-10-2015 at 01:30 PM.

Have you found any yet? Lathams Timber would be my suggestion as they offer a wide range of sheet materials. They do a mega range. They may not sell direct to you but you could order though your regular timber or builders merchant as most would have an account with Lathams.

Hope this helps.
    Wayne
    armstrongsupplies.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
    Have you found any yet? Lathams Timber would be my suggestion as they offer a wide range of sheet materials. They do a mega range. They may not sell direct to you but you could order though your regular timber or builders merchant as most would have an account with Lathams.

Hope this helps.
    Wayne
    armstrongsupplies.co.uk
    You serious.? . . . He asked in 2013 . .Lol

Amazing. His only posting is suggesting a timber supplier that would use himself as the merchant. The clue is in the signature...

Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 10 Hours Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 78 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nealieboyee View Post
    Amazing. His only posting is suggesting a timber supplier that would use himself as the merchant. The clue is in the signature...
    I agree but have to say it is a good company to deal with
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information