. .
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Some classy dubbing going on right here. Get's good around 3:30

Nice machine though.

PMSL.....& both actors dubbed by the same Northern bloke (just as well the bird had nothing to say, else it'd have been the same voiceover but just a bit higher & squeakier!)- they clearly put a lot more thought into their CNC machines than their promotional videos.

Lmao !!!!...
    .Me

Lives in Birmingham, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 05-01-2016 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 326. Received thanks 30 times, giving thanks to others 24 times.
    Ha!

I wonder what the real conversation was that they thought that dubbing was better?

"And this machine starts at only £449,000, it will be a real asset to your business"

"But I met some bloke on mycncuk who said they could build me a better one for £50 and a packet of hobnobs"

I imagine it like the old ferro rocher advert.

"But Ambassador with this CNC you really spoiling us!"

Love how they've stereo typed women in that vid. She stands there as dumb as a bag of bricks looking pretty. They clearly only included just in case some women was running the show and checking out cnc promo vids to help decide their next purchase. Or maybe it was for the blokes to stare at her assets whilst rolling around laughing at the hollywood level scripting on show here.

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 4 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    I got as far as 4minutes.

Format ist Deutsch. Which would explain the video style.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobiwan View Post
    Love how they've stereo typed women in that vid. She stands there as dumb as a bag of bricks looking pretty.
    Ye and she looks like she'd been hit with a foooooking brick.!!

Anyway dubbing could been worse.?? . . . . They could have asked me to do it.!!

Lives in Birmingham, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 05-01-2016 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 326. Received thanks 30 times, giving thanks to others 24 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by HankMcSpank View Post
    they clearly put a lot more thought into their CNC machines than their promotional videos.
    I'm not sure that they do the y axis is only supported one end, but I suppose it's only cutting chipboard.

by...eck...
    that....were...reet...grand.

Hi Guys just seen this, think that's a piece of Felder Kit.There voice overs are usually good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information