. .

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hello

thank you for entering inmy post

I need a good and simpletooling catalogue I can download on-line about main tools like:
    twist drills coated andhss,
    drills with tips,
    profile mills with tips,
    coated mills for profileand flat face
    face mills with tips

however if you have somesuggestion about good tooling catalogue on Ebay or Amazon will bevery appreciative too

Thank you in advance foryour help

Lives in Birmingham, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 05-01-2016 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 326. Received thanks 30 times, giving thanks to others 24 times.
    have you tried gwizard?

Quote Originally Posted by D.C. View Post
    have you tried gwizard?

Thank you D.C.

gwizard looks interesting do you have any experince with this software do I need to pay for that

is it safe?

please tell me more about it

thank you in advance for your help

Lives in Birmingham, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 05-01-2016 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 326. Received thanks 30 times, giving thanks to others 24 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoezap View Post
    Thank you D.C.

gwizard looks interesting do you have any experince with this software do I need to pay for that

is it safe?

please tell me more about it

thank you in advance for your help
    there is a 30 day free trial and I'm not sure what you mean by 'safe'.

It is genuine software not malware if that is what you meant, if you were asking if you can just 100% rely on the figures being perfect for every single cnc machine ever built then no, you may need to tweak the feeds and speeds so that they are appropriate for each individual machine. That is why machinists still have jobs. ;)

Thank you very much indeed D.C. for your help

www.cncroutershop.co.uk are your best bet.

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 1 Day Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    hsmadviser (paid for, but with free trial period) or fswizard (online only version) are good for calculations and some default values, however the sites appear to be down just now. HSMAdvisor : Feed And Speed Wizard For Fast Metal Removal and CNC Tricks Home

I've got the install file for hsmadviser on my laptop, that I could email you if you want.

As for catalogues, I can't really find any that have the required information in an easy to find format.
    Cromwell have thier catalogue online, but only as individual pages, so finding the charts can take some time.

Just done a quick search, and the seco catalogue has speed/feed data in it for various cutters - http://www.secotools.com/CorpWeb/Pro...rochure_lr.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by m_c View Post
    hsmadviser (paid for, but with free trial period) or fswizard (online only version) are good for calculations and some default values, however the sites appear to be down just now. HSMAdvisor : Feed And Speed Wizard For Fast Metal Removal and CNC Tricks Home

I've got the install file for hsmadviser on my laptop, that I could email you if you want.

Just done a quick search, and the seco catalogue has speed/feed data in it for various cutters - http://www.secotools.com/CorpWeb/Pro...rochure_lr.pdf
    Thank you very much M_C

anything you can send me I will appreciate

once again thank you very much indeed for your time

Thank you Wombilly

however I cant find any catalogue there

Thread Information