. .
    Hi Everyone,

I've been lurking around the forum for some time and found a lot of useful information.

I have recently finished my sketches for my first CNC router and have already created a build log on cnczone. Since my project uses a rotating ball nut design developed by Jonathan I am willing to create a build log here as well. Hoping to get some useful criticism for my design before I start buying the parts. I will be also happy to share with you my issues, solutions and all my experience gained during this build.

Cheers Paul

Hi Paul, wellcome to the site. I am sure you will get plenty of help and CONSTRUCTIVE criticism from this site. "Transylvania" lurking - do you do most of your work in hours of darkness - scary. G.

Thanks G. for the welcome!

I was careful not to write my first post after midnight to alert the moderators.

The problem we have here is that nowadays the Hours of Darkness are shifted into daylight when our politicians/rulers are at work and they are no more scared by the Light for the transgressions they are committing.

Or maybe I just want to demonstrate that posting in the middle of the night is something ordinary :)

Quote Originally Posted by paulus.v View Post
    Thanks G. for the welcome!

I was careful not to write my first post after midnight to alert the moderators.

The problem we have here is that nowadays the Hours of Darkness are shifted into daylight when our politicians/rulers are at work and they are no more scared by the Light for the transgressions they are committing.

Or maybe I just want to demonstrate that posting in the middle of the night is something ordinary :)
    Its not much different here Paul. G.

Thread Information