. .
    Hello everyone,I am Rose.Hope that I can talk about CNC router machine here.We are CNC router machine professinal suppliers from China.I think that we have the advantages of price.The high quality,The better price.

Hi Rose, wellcome to the site. I Would love to have one of your machines for long term assessment for you!! G.

Hi Rose,

Please use the forum: Manufacturer News & Product Announcements - If you are a manufacturer and/or company with news or a new product announcement, you may post about in here. This is our official commercial forum.

This is our commercial forum and posting such content in other forums is strictly prohibited !

.Me
    Last edited by Lee Roberts; 28-02-2013 at 11:57 AM.
    .Me

Quote Originally Posted by GEOFFREY View Post
    Hi Rose, wellcome to the site. I Would love to have one of your machines for long term assessment for you!! G.
    Me Too Rick
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by GEOFFREY View Post
    Aha,thank you,GEOFFREY. I am very glad to talk about with you here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Roberts View Post
    Hi Rose,

Please use the forum: Manufacturer News & Product Announcements - If you are a manufacturer and/or company with news or a new product announcement, you may post about in here. This is our official commercial forum.

This is our commercial forum and posting such content in other forums is strictly prohibited !

.Me
    OK,I know. Thanks for your teaching.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardoco View Post
    Me Too Rick

Thread Information