. .
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Also found this comedy piece at the bottom of one of the ebay pages for a spindle.

Just... One more project...

Some of them have 'best offer' too but they've never accepted mine even when a quid lower

Makes me feel like going else where. If they cant be arsed, i cant be arsed neither.
    Last edited by r0bsk1; 28-02-2013 at 08:55 PM.

you cant really go elsewhere thats the point... doesnt matter where you look its £252 however i believe some people have managed to knock it down and i think jonathan recently said you can get one cheaper on aliexpress or something like that, i bought mine combined with the order of my rails and screws and i'm convinced i got the best price this way

recently been through exactly the same... im sure its all the same guy even though they are all different ebay accounts

however, I did pay £252.. I went down the straight £252 route no postage off 'happykisssoul'

item arrived prompty, excellant buy. faultless service.

It may of been shipped from portsmouth. but it was still in its original packaging from china.

Also, why does the 0.8kw cost more than the 1.5kw?

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 2 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly View Post
    Also, why does the 0.8kw cost more than the 1.5kw?
    Supply and demand.
    If you really need one for a smaller motor, just get the 1.5kw and change the current limit settings to suit the smaller motor.

Lives in Birmingham, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 05-01-2016 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 326. Received thanks 30 times, giving thanks to others 24 times.
    I purchased mine from industry-village but the billing went to lovehappyshopping.

I paid.... £252...

Funny that.

Use best offer and you can get it for a bit less. Also include international listings for further potential discounts...

Quote Originally Posted by wilfy View Post
    jonathan recently said you can get one cheaper on aliexpress or something like that
    Yep, or get a better one.
    Old router build log here. New router build log here. Lathe build log here.
    Electric motorbike project here.

Makes me laugh that folks will mess about for hours getting all worked up chasing £5-10 saving for something that would cost three times as much, take twice the delivery time if made in this country.!!

Don't be so BLOODY TIGHT ARSED and buy the thing they are worth every penny and there's nothing better for the money.!

this is why i just coupled my spindle with my rails and bearings order.. i paid £550 for all my rails, bearings, screws and spindle... nothing even come close to that price and i used a trusted person who many members have used here and i got exactly what i paid for.. first package came in 10 days from order and second package come 3 days later.. only extra cost was the £22 fedex are trying to charge me for over this side but i'm delaying as much as possible to pay them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information