. .
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Lives in Norwich, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 13-09-2019 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 47. Received thanks 8 times, giving thanks to others 1 times.
    I'll post some pics of the one I got from the aliexpress link if anyone is interested?
    Last edited by asbo; 26-04-2013 at 11:22 AM.

Yes please & thanks Jonathan
    Dan

Lives in Norwich, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 13-09-2019 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 47. Received thanks 8 times, giving thanks to others 1 times.
    OK, here we go.
    3 pin plug
    Other than that I have no idea about the rest of it, not fired it up yet as I've been feeling too ill.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SANY0422r.jpg 
Views:	485 
Size:	553.6 KB 
ID:	8847Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SANY0424r.jpg 
Views:	486 
Size:	591.6 KB 
ID:	8848Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SANY0425r.jpg 
Views:	431 
Size:	543.9 KB 
ID:	8849

Quote Originally Posted by r0bsk1 View Post
    I was just about to buy one too so ive also asked for an ETA on UK stock
    Hi All,

Finally got my spindle and vfd from here []WATER COOLE MOTOR SPINDLE 2.2KW VFD MATCHING INVERTER ENGRAVING GRINDING l7 | eBay ("Happykissoul") for £221 including carriage. Price has gone up since I ordered on the 6th May. Turned up this afternoon (Saturday 11th May). Well wrapped, so hopefully courier proof - (Did anyone see the documentary on BBC!). Don't know how many bearings it has but it is much heavier than I thought it would be. Hope the gantry is up to it! VFD is the usual Huanyang one and hope the modbus works in it. Also supplied with 4 collets 4mm,6mm,8mm,12mm, 1/2" and spindle connector plug. Will try it out this week before giving feed back on ebay and will post some pictures here.

Thanks guys for this thread and all the help with the CNC Mill design. Building starts soon

Regards
    Mike

Slightly off topic but does anyone know where to get replacement water nipples for these spindles?
    iv been to my local pneumatic/hydraulic suppliers and they couldnt help.
    any ideas ?

Dave, I'll check what's fitted to mine and have a look.
    You stand a good chance of being in luck as I have just today throw two buckets of unions into the van to weigh in tomorrow.
    Quite a few are new, probably a bucket full but got that much crap I have got to have a clear out.

What size pipe did you want to use as If they are what i think then you get a choice of 4mm pipe, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm and maybe 10mm
    John S -

On my spindle they were a metric fine pitch thread, so not something I expect would normally be use for plumbing. I was once a bit too enthusiastic with the spanner when tightening mine, so I just made a new one on the lathe. Can you check what thread it is in your spindle?
    Old router build log here. New router build log here. Lathe build log here.
    Electric motorbike project here.

Yes just checked and not 1/8" gas which is what i expected, so sorry . can't help.
    John S -

yeah the guy in my local pnuematic supplier couldnt find anything off the shelf. its nearly M8 but not quite.
    as Jonathan says its probably "M8 fine" but as i do not have any thread gauges so i carnt be sure.
    i dont have a lathe that will do screw threading bit if it comes to it i will have take it apart and drill it out and re tap it 1/8 BSP.

Some of these have NPT fittings
    If the nagging gets really bad......Get a bigger shed:naughty:

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread Information