. .
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    No idea what the Chinese Company are like but you would need to do your homework on them. Other problem is going to be support for the machine, best your going to get by buying from China is phone support which may not be easy to understand. You will still need someone with some sort of understanding of the machine parts both mechanical & electronic.

Just out of interest do you already have all the equipment you need to do the carbon fibre work & someone with the expertise to use it??

Hello thanks for the reply. Yes we have a fair amount of experience with grp and composite materials.

We regularly take splash moulds from clay models to make patterns for both prototype and production tooling. We have made plugs for a number of aftermarket fairing companies. We have also had model board tools cut on cnc machines for us.

We've done a bit of pre preg and vac bagging work although not a lot. Our carbon work is never that pretty (actually neither is my grp work for that matter, my business partner is much better at it than I am) but it does the job we need it to. Most of the time we need to make a one off part for a design model, for example we will model a mud guard in clay but if we were to move the bike it would crack so we take a splash mould and make a grp part.

Hi, Would you know who the member is ?
    I am purchasing an eMach machine next week....Unless I'm warned off

Quote Originally Posted by Nthkentman View Post
    Hi, Would you know who the member is ?
    I am purchasing an eMach machine next week....Unless I'm warned off
    look here;

http://www.mycncuk.com/threads/1785-...2368#post42368

http://www.mycncuk.com/threads/5621-...1449#post41449

Use the forum 'Search' box.
    Last edited by EddyCurrent; 17-08-2014 at 04:44 PM.
    Spelling mistakes are not intentional, I only seem to see them some time after I've posted

5. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyCurrent For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information