. .

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi guys after some long hours and many failed experiments I have decided to showcase some of my creations on a web site gallery. I hope you like them and I would like any constructive criticism you may feel like offering.

Everything is made from my own designs expect the small Greenman you see in the frames I just used that to highlight the frame and won’t be making anymore as I don’t have commercial rights to do so.

I have used various materials from American Walnut to tiger oak and resins to swath and can pulls in my projects.

Please be patient as it’s a freebee server and takes a while to load.

This is the website FreckArts.com

Fiction is far more plausible when wrapped around a thread of truth

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Fivetide, that's an impressive gallery. Thanks for showing. It actually loaded immediately, no delay whatsoever. Must ask as I haven't a clue, but what does swath and can pull mean? I'm sure I wont be the only one that doesn't know. G.

Think its spell check lol Swarf as in metal shavings and Can-Pulls as in off the the top of beer cans. Thanks for the comment Geoff

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thanks Fivetide, now we all know!!! I would never have known, I guess it must be the sheltered life I lead. G.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to GEOFFREY For This Useful Post:

I'd like to order a "Sitting Man 2" please ?

.Me
    .Me

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Roberts View Post
    I'd like to order a "Sitting Man 2" please ?

.Me
    Hi Lee, this is the next problem I have, how much do I sell them for, all in all theres over a days work for one piece although noe I have done the artwork I can reproduce them more quickly, in your hosnest opion and I would only proably make 10 of them how much would you pay for one.. I know its a hard thing to judge?

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by Fivetide View Post
    Hi guys after some long hours and many failed experiments I have decided to showcase some of my creations on a web site gallery. I hope you like them and I would like any constructive criticism you may feel like offering.

Everything is made from my own designs expect the small Greenman you see in the frames I just used that to highlight the frame and won’t be making anymore as I don’t have commercial rights to do so.

I have used various materials from American Walnut to tiger oak and resins to swath and can pulls in my projects.

Please be patient as it’s a freebee server and takes a while to load.

This is the website FreckArts.com
    They are really nice, can you give us a bit of insight as to how you designed and produced them please.. Rick
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

Thread Information