. .
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Blue one comes mid April, no seriously.

Being built in China as we speak so safe for even longer...............
    John S -

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    Blue one comes mid April, no seriously.

Being built in China as we speak so safe for even longer...............
    Ide give my back teeth to be able toplay with and know how to use one of those beauties, sadly im past it...
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardoco View Post
    I'd give my back teeth to be able to play with and know how to use one of those beauties,
    So would I................... Be a crash course next week
    John S -

What a beast, it looks like everything on it moves or rotates, so the critical question is, how many axis?

So would I................... Be a crash course next week
    I think you will feel sick that day, I would be happy to take the course for you...
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Roberts View Post
    Because eventually the TOPSTATS on the forum home page that myself, you and a few others i know of like is going on the new design, so rather than remove it, first i have replicated what we get from it on the side bar, the idea was it would give people time to find what is in the side bar and adjust to using it......
    Afraid I haven't the foggiest what is meant by TOPSTATS and SIDEBAR, but not to worry as I will eventually fathom it out....

This really is an age thing Lee.

If that HobNobs fellow is anywhere around his three-score years as I am, then he has also already turned into a grumpy old git who has great difficulty in adjusting to ANY CHANGE that is not of his own making!

But there is some breaking news that may just improve his day - IMO Tescos own brand "OATIES" taste just as good as HobNobs at about half the price!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to WandrinAndy For This Useful Post:

Are those the oaties they used to use to feed the horsies ?

Quote Originally Posted by cropwell View Post
    Are those the oaties they used to use to feed the horsies ?
    Yep, but you get thm back with the burgers. G.

I don't really care what the forum looks like, but I make one post and I get my inbox spammed with e-mails about every breath everyone takes on what seems like the entire planet.!

I'm not subscribed to the thread and I have disabled all the e-mail related settings on my account and yet this still happens. Grrrr!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Roberts View Post
    Other than being a little over the 50 word optimal line length for reading print, i cant see anything wrong ?
    I think the issue is the fact that all the text is squished into less than 50% of the available horizontal space.

It is horribly annoying when site designs allow that to happen but I guess we need to sit back and let all the changes roll through before we judge it. Hopefully that doesn't represent the finished state.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information