Dear all, I'm Luke a new member from Stamford Lincs looking to seek sound advice from hopefully some forum members with better knowledge than I.

So I've been doing research all into CNC 4'x4' plasma cutters and tbh the American forums are riddled with posts from companies posting as members and conflicting advice. The prices are great but I'm not sure where to buy.

I want something accurate to mark and cut 2mm aluminium and steel as well as 3mm steel. I need to mark it for bend lines too.

Im also hoping to have an attachment for a router to route upto 25mm birch ply. I am basically subbing out this manufacturing at the mo but I need to do small runs and Largs runs for wood and metal plus possibly Perspex.

I've narrowed it down to the following brands:

SaleCNC (china)
Plasmacam (US) or Gotorch as apparently they are the same people?
Torchmate (US)
swiftcut (UK)
and this UK builder who is well priced: Route Out CNC

I can use CAD and Google sketch up, as well as illustrator but I have no formal training using cam software. I want something easy to use, provides accurate cuts, quick production speeds and is priced well under £10k all in preferably with finance options. I'd rather buy direct.

Any ideas? Also does anyone know of any CNC folding or ultra small bending machines (manual or otherwise) for sheet metal that will bend 2mm Aluminium?

A lot to digest on a new post but any help appreciated. My ideal machine would be under £5500 4'x4' inc plasma cutter.

Help! Please!

cheers

luke