. .
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    hi my name is dave and i have just purchased a small cnc router (900x600x120)

is there anyone out there who lives close to perth who would be able to help me set it up properly

running mach3 with dsp controller.

Hi, wellcome to the forum. You can't be that stupid or you would not have joined!!! We have some very knowledgeable members north of the border so I am sure you will soon get sorted. 900x600, thats a very useful size, what machine have you bought? G.
    Last edited by GEOFFREY; 12-03-2013 at 07:54 PM. Reason: wrong dimension

It's an eagle 1v which I bought off premier sign I had been looking for about six months for one if I can get my head around this I'm intent on building a full size one eg 10'x5' but it is doing my head in !

Hi, I have an Eagle IV if you have any specific questions I will try and answer, PM me

I have the one before and its the baby one tiny area, but I love it , mines ( and dont laugh) using NCStudio so i cant help with setup sorry. But Bazzer I'm saving up for the bigger eagle so i might be asking for some help at some point as well :)
    Last edited by Fivetide; 12-03-2013 at 10:29 PM.

Fiction is far more plausible when wrapped around a thread of truth

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Anytime Fivetide, looks like you're near enough to come and look at the settings for yourself :)
    (Have to own up to having help from Jazzy though with my set up)

Would have been more of a supprise if Jazz had'nt helped someone at sometime lol :) Yeah I'm your side of Blackpoo in Freckelton

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by Fivetide View Post
    Would have been more of a supprise if Jazz had'nt helped someone at sometime lol :) Yeah I'm your side of Blackpoo in Freckelton
    The Eagle machines with DSP do't not require 'setting up' they work out of the box.

You load a .nc code file to a USB memory stick, then put the memory stick into the DSP handle, then load and run the program after setting your zeroes on your material.

If you need more help let me know.

Colin

Quote Originally Posted by RoboCutter View Post
    The Eagle machines with DSP do't not require 'setting up' they work out of the box.

You load a .nc code file to a USB memory stick, then put the memory stick into the DSP handle, then load and run the program after setting your zeroes on your material.

If you need more help let me know.

Colin
    Colin, high we spke before when I bought the CNC off you , just a quick question about NC, it runs fine but no matter what feed rate I set in the g-code I always have to crank it down to 10% in NCStudio or it cuts a tiny size of the original, do you have the same problem ?

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by Fivetide View Post
    Colin, high we spke before when I bought the CNC off you , just a quick question about NC, it runs fine but no matter what feed rate I set in the g-code I always have to crank it down to 10% in NCStudio or it cuts a tiny size of the original, do you have the same problem ?
    Sorry, I am getting a mixed message from the post, are you suggesting that altering the feed rate scales down the design?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information