. .
    Hi All!

Selling my 3d printer project on ebay, its very much almost finished, I just have to much else on and have lost insterest slightly
    in finishing,

Includes 4 nema 17 motors,
    Leadscrews
    Bearings
    Belts & Pulleys
    Control Board
    PSU
    Limit Switches ...

Worth a look even just for the parts!!!

3d printer | eBay

Andrew

Hey Andy thats a pitty I would have liked to see that bad boy running mate :(

Fiction is far more plausible when wrapped around a thread of truth

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 2 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    mmm...tempting.

Any other components needed to get it finished?

Quote Originally Posted by m_c View Post
    mmm...tempting.

Any other components needed to get it finished?
    Yer I was thinking the same thing lol, already got far to many things to do but you never know lol

Well here goes Im totaly new to all this and Im know the proud owner of this machine looking forward to getting my hands on it looks like ive got plenty to learn...........

Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 11 Hours Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 77 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    If this helps there is a good forum for this sort of thing reprap RepRap Forums Clive

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Clive S For This Useful Post:

Thanks Clive for the Info will have a look as have bought this to turn it the cnc route as I dont want to go down the 3D printer type route this site looks great.....

Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 11 Hours Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 77 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    Ok no probs. 3d printing is a whole different game. I have built 3 in the past good luck with the project. Clive

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Clive S For This Useful Post:

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 2 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    Just noticed this has been relisted.
    Anybody willing to mention why?

Thread Information