Hi All,

Hoping to be of some help to members new and old, I have my own business which sells CNC and Laser machines etc and I am always trying to improve what I sell, I have a couple of projects on the go but one is just about finished and that is making Plasma Tables that can be retro-fitted to existing CNC Tables and my own range of Plasma tables. I got the idea for retro-fitting because of a client, he wanted a small CNC machine, actually he wanted as small Plasma machine but the smallest seems to be 4ft x 4ft, it seems that nobody has produced or thought of producing smaller tables for those who don't need 4ft x 4ft cutting area. So I set about learning what I could about Plasma units with my partner Karl and between us after a month of highs and lows we have a successful beta model working very nicely on one of my EagleV machines using an EagleIV control box, the plasma attachment simply folds out of the way when not in use thus allowing use of the CNC machine.

I will post some pictures and videos soon, but wanted to check with the administrators if this post was ok first!

Thanks

Colin.