. .
    Blimey, you all know how i like lights and buttons and gadgets well take a look at this baby...

CNC USB Pendant Handwheel ShuttleRU_STM32 with Touch Screen 2.8" LCD for Mach3 | eBay

Bit pricey but still....

Rick
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

Lives in Cardiff, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 25-10-2022 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 699. Received thanks 29 times, giving thanks to others 1 times.
    you missed an opportunity there mate, the centre of the wheel needs something.

Quote Originally Posted by i2i View Post
    you missed an opportunity there mate, the centre of the wheel needs something.
    Missed... Hmmm no delayed LOL It is very programmable though... From russia.. not so good..

Rick
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

Lives in Cardiff, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 25-10-2022 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 699. Received thanks 29 times, giving thanks to others 1 times.
    lol, if there's space bung a light in it

Don't know if it's the same guy but some Russian has been knocking these out for a while.
    He did stop at one point as he wasn't able to get the displays needed as they use mobile phone displays and they changed the model
    John S -

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    Don't know if it's the same guy but some Russian has been knocking these out for a while.
    He did stop at one point as he wasn't able to get the displays needed as they use mobile phone displays and they changed the model
    They look really flexable and programmable too from the video links..

Rick

7. Ric clear your inbox!!

Thread Information