. .
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    i am selling my rails, screws, bearings and spindle.

i really dont want to do this but we've just been given 8 weeks to move out as the landlord wants to sell the house we are living in. chances are if we move i'm not going to get a garage as good as the one i've got and i'm not sure if i'm even going to get a garage, we are pretty much just going to have to take what we can.

now whilst i'm selling this lot i dont want to get mugged.. this cost me alot of money and it hasn't even been used so apart from unwrapping to take out and take these pictures they are as new and bought from chai.

i am looking for £450 for the lot and would prefer it if the whole lot went but i'll see what people come up with a

2 x SBR16 supported rails 700mm length with 4 SBR16UU bearing blocks
    2 x SBR16 supported rails 754mm length with 4 SBR16UU bearing blocks
    2 x SBR16 supported rails 260mm length with 4 SBR16UU bearing blocks

1 x RM1605-C7 ballscrew+ballnut 655mm threaded section add on end machining and extend dimension F to 30mm
    1 x RM1605-C7 ballscrew+ballnut 754mm threaded section add on end machining and extend dimension F to 30mm
    1 x RM1605-C7 ballscrew+ballnut 142mm threaded section add on end machining and extend dimension F to 30mm

3 SETS OF BK/BF12 blocks (with locknuts and cir-clips)

1 x 2.2kw water cooled spindle including VFD

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	537632_10152325343965367_11383716_n.jpg 
Views:	555 
Size:	92.8 KB 
ID:	8568

Name:	60897_10152332438815367_1258793745_n.jpg 
Views:	475 
Size:	76.4 KB 
ID:	8569

Name:	45363_10152332438975367_1293963872_n.jpg 
Views:	513 
Size:	88.7 KB 
ID:	8570
    Last edited by wilfy; 02-04-2013 at 05:08 PM.

Sorry to hear this buddy, I'm sure you will get fixed up somewhere along the line.

What size machine were you planning? I would love to take this off your hands but I'm stuck for cash at the moment so I'm not even going to insult you by making an offer.

I hope you get sorted buddy.

i'm sure i'll get sorted, we were even talking about me possibly renting a workspace or something if i cant find a property with a garage.
    we are on the council list and will now be highest priority when they pull their finger out, but when they get sorted that'll give us 6 weeks to bid on and accept a property and it could easily be the right size for bedrooms ect but no room to install a garage... and then there is the cost of acctually building the garage. so it's best to put it off for now.

http://www.mycncuk.com/forums/router...5-machine.html

theres a link to my build thread, i can even include the google sketchup file for anyone who wants to buy it all, the design has been overlooked by jazz and was the final drawing bar making some plates up for the steppers. the only thing missing here is a planned to buy a second screw and ballnut to give the x axis 2 screws

Sorry to hear what's happened. Hope you get sorted soon.

If you do split i'll be interested in the spindle + VFD.

Wilfy, I am sorry to hear about your change of circumstances with regard to your housing. I know that you put a lot of time, effort and cash into improving your garage/workshop. I am disappointed to hear you are having to give up on your dream of creating "your baby" cnc machine for the time being and hope you may be able to re-start at some stage in the near future.
    Wilfy, I do not have a need for all of your components, but could probably find a use for the spindle and VFD at some stage when I start on a larger machine. I would be happy to buy the spindle off you and will pay your full purchase price for it if you are really sure that you wish to sell your gear at this early stage.
    Good luck with whatever you do, keep posting. G.

OK,
    I'll take the lot, and collect, will PM later.
    John S -

Damn, just reading through Wilfy's build thread and I miss out!!! If you for some reason decide not to take the lot John I 'll have it instead Wilfy.
    Last edited by IanS1; 29-03-2013 at 10:31 AM.

Blimey, 7 replies in an hour..

Im gutted for you Wilfy, if you had been closer i would have let you have some of my workshop space for free, just so you didnt have to sell up.

The worst thing is, i suspect you will get yourself sorted and have to buy all this again. Well i hope you end up lucky and get a workshop in your new place.

Rick
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

sorry ian.. john was first to say he'd take them, and he's coming to collect as well which is less hassle for me getting them shipped out

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardoco View Post
    Blimey, 7 replies in an hour..

Im gutted for you Wilfy, if you had been closer i would have let you have some of my workshop space for free, just so you didnt have to sell up.

The worst thing is, i suspect you will get yourself sorted and have to buy all this again. Well i hope you end up lucky and get a workshop in your new place.

Rick
    yeah thats highly likely but the chances are we aint gonna find a property with a big enough garage if any garage at all so i'll have to build something to cater for my stuff. the upside is i'll likely be able to make a bigger machine when the time comes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information