Hi All,

Total noob to the world of CNC, but not thick* - I'm sorta leaning toward thickendum at the moment though. I bought a Chinese CNC machine (yes I know now) and the controller a YooCNC is naff and couldn't cut a straight line if its life depended on it and it does so it's now one for the bin.

'Er indoors is getting a tad peeved shall we say at the fact that a) I bought a naff machine (eBay Australia: Buy new & used fashion, electronics & home d) and b) I gotta spend more money to fix it so with that said how do I go about sorting the controller, remembering the budget is getting slimmer coz I so wanna buy a Korg Oasys to pad out my ever growing synth collection

I've been looking at various controllers but this is where I get confused with amps watts and volts. The pictures attached are of the current controller internals showing Primary 220v Secondary 0-18v and 0-36v.
Can I just buy for example one of these
CNC 4 Axis TB6560 Stepper Driver Board Controller +CD | eBay
and mate it to my existing PSU/controller box or would I be better off buying something like this New CNC Standard 4Axis TB6560 Stepper Driver Full Kit & Motor/PSU/Keypad/Display | eBay
and just using my existing frame work which from what I can see is pretty damn solid.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	002_sml.jpg 
Views:	6638 
Size:	315.4 KB 
ID:	8599
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	008_sml.jpg 
Views:	960 
Size:	138.2 KB 
ID:	8600
Old naff controller box