. .
    Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 1 Day Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    I notice I'm not the only one who apparently can't make posts with gaps between paragraphs. I can press return/enter as many times as I want when typing a post, but it still ends up as a single line break.

Can we please fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by m_c View Post
    I notice I'm not the only one who apparently can't make posts with gaps between paragraphs. I can press return/enter as many times as I want when typing a post, but it still ends up as a single line break.

Can we please fix it?
    What will make you laugh is when you include someones quote such as yours, the line breaks are all there until you post.

When i use windows 8 it wont even start a new line LOL

Rick..

It may be O/S-version dependant.
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 1 Day Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    I suspect it's got something to do with how posts are filtered prior to being cached/displayed (I could go into the geeky workings of vB, but I'll refrain!), as the reply I just got via email contained all the white space I added (5 or 6 blank lines)

Lives in Birmingham, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 05-01-2016 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 326. Received thanks 30 times, giving thanks to others 24 times.
    Your post displays with 10 br tags and is formatted fine when I look at it.

Do you have the same problems when you try a different web browser, firefox or chrome for example?
    Last edited by D.C.; 07-04-2013 at 09:19 PM.

mmm.. just tried it in firefox and they show.

Something must be borked in the stylesheet for IE

works fine with chrome

Thread Information