. .

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi is this cnc router worth £666 plus £100 for postage Ive been given a second chance offer on this on ebay just wondering if it really is worth it I know reading on this forum I would struggle to build it for this price any advice would be very welcome and thankyou for any info in advance..Item number is 181119497968 on ebay

Its a grand by time add shipping and a spindle.

Low Z length, low rigidity means fine for as vendor described cutting shapes out of sheet wood, nothiing thick or hard though.

Laptop with softwre be great if its licenced Mach3, not so great if its Whing Ding Happy Cutter software.

1000 Pounds is a lot to spend on a grainy phone pic and sketchy description.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Musht For This Useful Post:

Funny enough I looked at that when it was sitting at £400 & thought who would spend that sort of money on a machine with so little detail & one crappy photo.
    So what's changed your mind? You were obviously happy to spend that sort of money on it originally if that's where you set your limit. Personally I wouldn't pay anywhere near that for a machine unless I knew a lot more about it, how old is it, what motors are fitted, what control system it uses stuff like that. You can't see any real detail from that picture & I don't see a manufacturers name.
    Really you have to decide how much you need a machine just now & go from there.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to martin54 For This Useful Post:

No it's shìt
    John S -

Thanks John Im starting to think that way as well apreciate your message.

Hi thanks for the reply and yes i see your point regarding lack of info and the one bad picture that doesnt show much at all I was out bid on it at £666 and they have sent me a second chance offer but maybe for the best as dont think its for me as I want one for makeing carvings from photos etc thanks again for your message.

Hi thanks for the reply and id really like to be able to cut deeper than maybe this could handle and totally agree with the lack of details and the crap picture thanks

Thread Information