. .
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    There's another one here that somehow just seems "iffy" to me? : Denford NovaMill CNC Milling Machine with Dell PC & Software Ready to go | eBay

Or maybe the discussion on this thread has made me paranoid, seeing a scammer behind every bush!!

Edited as I've had a relook and it probably is totally ok, so apologies for shouting wolf.... probably.
    Last edited by WandrinAndy; 13-04-2013 at 09:42 PM.

It looks like this one is ok judging by the feedback. It may look iffy to you as some sellers dont do collection no harm in being cautious.

Quote Originally Posted by WandrinAndy View Post
    There's another one here that somehow just seems "iffy" to me? : Denford NovaMill CNC Milling Machine with Dell PC & Software Ready to go | eBay

Or maybe the discussion on this thread has made me paranoid, seeing a scammer behind every bush!!

Edited as I've had a relook and it probably is totally ok, so apologies for shouting wolf.... probably.
    Thanks Andy, but I am 100% sure this one is legit. the seller is offering to give a machine demo on collection, so I would have no worries at all. The novamill is a nice little Mill (I have had one, and a starmill, its predecessor) and as most are ex school/colledge they have usually had very little use and are in good clean condition. G.

Its a defo scam, I have also seen them advertise CNC machines adn they also have the same adverts running on Gumtree often.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information