I have just "won" an ebay auction for Item No. 261195190167. The seller seemed to be a very nice and helpful person. The item is listed as being in Lossiemouth, Scotland.
Despite the fact it is listed as free delivery I stated that I would like to collect (at my own expense), but it proved inconvenient to the seller for me to do so. The seller stated that he had been a victim of a spoof email and had his Pay Pal account made inoperative. He then asked for me to pay the money into a bank account whose sort number proved to be in Leicester. Everything about the sale seems to be genuine, i.e ebay feed back good, private email address and bank account in the same name. Since I refused to pay any money other than by Pay Pal or cash on collection I have been unable to get any response to my request to arrange for collection and payment, despite many phone calls and emails. I find this very sad as I really wanted this machine. It was listed on ebay as a three day auction and had only one photograph shown. On requesting further details I was sent via email several other photographs and was given serial numbers for the machine and controller. I shall not pay any money until I see this machine!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	320 
Size:	251.0 KB 
ID:	8717Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	305 
Size:	232.2 KB 
ID:	8718Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	291 
Size:	197.8 KB