1. I put the clips for my 2005 and 1605 ballscrews (from chai) somewhere really safe...

Can anyone give me an idea where I could get new ones - I can't remember exactly what they were like!!

Joe for quickness nip to halfords, they do internal and external ones in an all sorted size box.
    If the nagging gets really bad......Get a bigger shed:naughty:

Joe, I have just taken a look at the circlip on the end of a BF12-C7 ball screw support that I have (not from Chai - from Gary @ Zapp) and I've measured it at 9mm internal dimension. Hope this helps.

That's the problem with putting things in a safe place, for your information - it only gets worse!!! G.

5. Thanks all, in future I'm just going to leave them lying around in the general mess of my workshop - be easier to find!

Sounds like a plan. G.

7. Realised I also lost the brass lubrication nipples that screw into the ballscrews - are these strictly required? I guess they stop rubbish getting into the screw...

Joe a lot of the ballnuts are supplied without them. I would plug them but make sure you dnt forget about them (put some lube in every now and then)
    If the nagging gets really bad......Get a bigger shed:naughty:

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHarris View Post
    Realised I also lost the brass lubrication nipples that screw into the ballscrews - are these strictly required? I guess they stop rubbish getting into the screw...
    clue is kind of in the title....you might need them for lubrication.