. .

Thread: blind 500 notes

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Matt

This machine is a typical xyz type machine, it's an imported machine. For the money you have bought a bargain. By the time you play with this and give it a clean up, a bit of TLC you will be like pig in sh*t. It would cost you six times that to import one and you should be able to get most of it going. Well done on the find, i'm jealous like a few others here. It would cost you that in steel just for the frame and get it welded on top? well?
    If the nagging gets really bad......Get a bigger shed:naughty:

Matt

Compare this and decide which one you would buy? bigger i know but basic by coparison.

CNC Router Cutter 10 by 5 Bed only 12mths old must view in Leeds City Centre | Tools for Sale | Gumtree.com

CNC ROUTER MACHINE RS1312 NEW | eBay

Something else to help make your mind up

Matt that looks like a good find, but where are you going to put it all. lol

The blue thing is a vacuum pump, which to the right person would be worth £500 alone, the rest of the parts are not worth a lot as most of it is cheap chinese rubbish and its rusty. You should be able to convert it to mach 3 or similer to run on single phase with maybe another £500 worth of parts/software.

A note on the rusty rails, these are usally case hardend so rust is not alway a big issue as a very light buff and oil will remove the surface rust
    CNC routing and prototyping services www.cncscotland.co.uk

ADD ME ON FACEBOOKS

the liquidators have accepted my bid of £500 notes and ive just paid.

I havent yet seen it with my own eyes. just going on the photos. To be quite honest I know which city its in, but no idea where!

thanks for all the pm's dont mean to be rude by not replying. but ive had so many offers and quite honestly I have no intentions of selling it. If anything il sell the one ive built before I sell this one...(prefer the idea of this one as it can handle a full sheet of ply as opposed to pissing around cutting to fit bed.)

but im not getting my hopes up just yet until ive seen it

il keep you posted once ive established its weight and established how im going to move it... and for that matter... where am i going to put it? :D

matt

Well done Matt, i knew you would come to your senses :-)

il keep you posted once ive established its weight and established how im going to move it... and for that matter... where am i going to put it? :D

That is going to be your next problem Matt, picking it up will probably be OK but what sort of access do you have at your end for them unloading & siteing it, best start looking around for an empty aircraft hanger by the size of it lol.

Make yourself four dollies for each corner and drop it on that from the off until you are finished sorting it out.

Sorta like a barn find - don't get many of them 'ere, the barns have made way for blocks of flats and roads
    Cheers
    Carl

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    Cardiff City Supporter ~ Real Sporting de Gijon Supporter ~ Vintage Synthesizer Collector
    La gente dice que tu vida esta planeado, me gustarķa encontrarse con el jefe de planificacion para que yo pudiera darle un punetazo en la cara!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information